HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry, visit our site, call us for information and send us an email. The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company name, address, telephone and fax number
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use the information you provide us with to:
- Make improvements to our service
- Action any requests you make
- Supply you with requested information
- Conduct market research
- Snapweb will not sell or share your personal data with others.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH SNAPWEB
If you choose to continue service with Snapweb via a paid account, Snapweb will collect the following personally identifiable information from you: credit card number, credit card expiration date, and zip code, and keep this information on file in our secure server to process your recurring invoices.
You may, at your option, also provide your company name, full billing address and phone number. This information is used to verify credit card authenticity, and process payments as per your applicable service agreement. Upon discontinuation of Snapweb service, your credit card information will be destroyed on our billing system. If we are unable to process your subscription for a given month, this information, along with your account information, may be used to contact you.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS
Snapweb endeavor to keep all personal information that we store up to date. We will amend any information we find to be inaccurate or are informed is inaccurate at our earliest convenience.
Snapweb collect information from your visit to our site. This information is only used to track browsing patterns and cannot be used to identify you personally.
To prevent the unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information Snapweb have put in place all reasonable Physical, electronic and managerial systems required. If you are asked to enter sensitive personal information pertaining to payment details Snapweb ensure 128bit SSL encryption is in place via our merchant provider.
Snapweb 134 Vintage Park Blvd Ste A50 Houston, TX 77070
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive..
2. Cookies are required to use the Snapweb service
4. We may use your information to remarket our products and services to you. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with you, based upon your past interactions with the Snapweb website (www.snapweb.com). Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by them for any other purpose.